Friday, March 07, 2008

Craigslist Missed Connection of the Week:

The Big Lebowski shirt on the R - w4m (Midtown East)

Reply to: pers-595754648@craigslist.org
Date: 2008-03-04, 8:16PM EST



I got on the Q at 59th street and Lex and saw you reading and writing something. At first I thought we were writing poetry and thought you were amazing but then I saw you drawing chemical bonds so I knew you were a chemistry nerd. That broke my heart a little bit. I don't really remember what you looked like but I know you must have been very tall because even sitting down your legs looked massive. You had a beard, further making me think that chemistry isn't your real passion but what you really love doing is reading some Keats by the moonlight.

Anway, I got off the R at 57th to get on the Q because I hate the R. There are few things I hate more than the R. When I was waiting for the door to open I noticed your shirt. It was white and had a print of a man on it. At first I thought it was John Lennon because of the hair, but no, it was THE DUDE! THE DUDE! Haaaa, that made me so happy and I really wanted to tell you I abided, but the doors opened and really, I'm a wuss. But your shirt made me happy so I hope you had a good day. ~

No comments: