Thursday, April 02, 2009

Love is the Drug




I. Can't. Mix. But I sometimes like to think of myself as a creative individual. So I had the idea to create "Concept Mixes" about various themes. I don't do any mixing. I either let the computer do that shit or let the song end and then let the new track role. These "Concept Mixes" are more about selection than mixing ability, as I obviously have none. This is a first try, so the selection and concepts should get more interesting as time passes. Diverse tracklist, but I think it works in it's own right. You tell me. If this shit sucks, I want to know about it so I don't pull any bullshit like this again. 

The Smiths -- This Charming Man (New York Vocal Edit)
Roxy Music -- Love is the Drug
Luther Vandross -- I'll Let You Slide
David Bowie -- Speed of Life
Talk Talk -- It's My Life
Alan Parsons Project -- I Wouldn't Want to be Like You
Fleetwood Mac -- Dreams

So there, enjoy because as Bryan Ferry put it, Love is the Drug I'm Thinking of.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Being the dofus kamas"Nirvana baby" as Elden calls kamas dofushimself has been profitable.dofus kamasNow 17, Elden says hekamas dofus was paid $1,000 to re-enactacheter dofus the famous buy kamaspool pose foracheter kamas photographers. Compare that to the original dofus kamasshoot, which paidkamas dofus $200."Stuffacheter kamas happens like dofus kamasrandom cool kamas dofussituations whereacheter kamas I get paid $500 just to godofus kamas hang out," Elden said.kamas dofus "People just acheter des kamascall me up anddofus kamas they're like, kamas dofus'Hey you're buy kamasthe Nirvana baby,dofus kamas right? Well kamas dofusjust come and achat kamasswim in my dofus kamaspool and kamas dofuswe'll give ffxi gilyou some money.' final fantasy xi gil" Read more about Elden buy ffxi giland the maple story mesos1991 photo maplestory mesosshootNotrunescape gold everyone can say their runescape moneynaked baby aoc goldpicture has become part of age of conan goldAmerica's pop-age conan goldculture psyche.