Saturday, February 02, 2008

Well, well, well....


Hello all, the artist formerly known as MEGAFUCK has undergone yet another name change, hopefully for the last time. Now you can refer to me as Nasty Sensuality. Nonetheless, I made a mixtape, so "Get Yer Dick Outta the Garbage Can." If you follow what I'm saying. It's my first go-round, so there might be some choppy spots, but live and learn, right? Right. Anyhoo, the track listing is as such: 

  1. Sexy Movie - Flexy Cowboys
  2. Lights and Music (Boys Noize Remix) - Cut Copy
  3. We Are Rockstars - Does it Offend You, Yeah? 
  4. Shibuya - Hey, Champ! 
  5. Gite Fuori (Herr Styler Remix) - Porta
  6. Oh, I Like Tight Fits (Oh, I Like - Like Woah (Knightlife remix) + Tight Fit - New Young Pony Club - Nasty Sensuality
  7. Only Me To Trust - Ghosthustler 
  8. B.A.B.Y - Cut Copy
  9. Plug It - Sebastien Tellier, Mr. Oizo and SebastiAn 
  10. Bigger than Big - Super Mal ft. Luciana 
  11. Fuck Nicole (SLUTTT Remix) - The Teenagers
  12. Out of the Storm - Midnight Juggernauts 
  13. Party (Sportsday Megaphone) - Envelopes 
  14. Tony the Beat - The Sounds
  15. Super Sexy Song - Neon Black
  16. Electric Feel - MGMT
So there it is, my first mixtape. The big time... Well, hopefully it makes you dance, and if it doesn't then you can fuck yourself. 
Thanks, xoxo, Nathan

No comments: